Best Treadmill Reviews – Schwinn 860
Best Treadmill Reviews – Schwinn 860 OVERVIEW:
Treadmills are among the best and highly innovative exercise equipment because apart from being able to exercise your legs, you also get to work out your arms as well. If you want to buy the best workout treadmill, one of your excellent options in the market is Schwinn 860 Treadmill. For beginners, they can begin with a small jog by setting the speed to low and for more experienced users; they can start with high speed settings for a much quicker jog by setting the treadmill from 0.5 to 12 miles per hour maximum speed. Fully equipped with a 3.0 HP continuous duty motor, integrated heart rate preset programming, a dual screen console monitor, and optimally cushioned surface ideal for running and walking. Check CUSTOMER reviews Rating:
One of the most ideal features Schwinn 860 Treadmill is the extreme foldable convenience for setting up and storing. It has a hydraulic lift that allows users to easily fold and lift up the handrail. It also has a sizeable 20 x 58-inch cushioned surface ideal for walking and running. Compared to the Schwinn 840 with 16 customizable workout presets, the Schwinn 860 has twenty that provides more personalized options for a training exercise in line with your personal capacity.
Best Treadmill Reviews – Schwinn 860 Features and Specifications
- Programmable workout presets including heart rate control, hills, and custom user-specific programs
- Integrated fan design for ultimate convenience and comfort
- Softrak suspension deck
- Convenient folding Soft Drop Technology for easy set up and storage
- Up to twelve percent maximum incline in contrast with the ten percent incline of the Schwinn 840
- Up to 12 miles per hour maximum speed
- 20 x 58 inches cushioned surface for ideal for walking and running
- Twenty workout presets with nine course profiles and four heart rate controlled presets. Users can also preprogram the system for 5k or 10k courses and two custom user – specific workouts.
- Powerful and highly durable 3.0 horsepower continuous duty motor with ten years warranty
Schwinn 860 VIDEO INTRO
Best Treadmill Reviews – Schwinn 860 Features and Conclusion:
Other features include water bottle holder, built in magazine rack, transport wheels, foldable frame, switchable indicator from miles to kilometers, and a maximum user weight of up to three hundred pounds. Just like with 840 model, the Schwinn 860 Treadmill is also equipped with built – in grip and telemetric heart rate system inclusive of the chest belt.
Performance wise, the Schwinn 860 is an ideal option although for treadmill enthusiasts who want more for their dollar; this is not equipped with a built – in audio system. There are treadmill models that come with a number of innovative features including integrated sound system for a more energetic and lively workout routine especially for those who love music while performing their training regimen. However, when it comes to programmable training presets, Schwinn 860 is in the lead due to its 20 custom training workout programs that are adjustable according to the preference of the user. All in all, the Schwinn 860 Treadmill is the best you can get for treadmill models within this price range. Check CUSTOMER reviews
Back to treadmill reviews homepage.