Best Treadmill Reviews – Lifespan
Best Treadmill Reviews – Lifespan Overview:
LifeSpan treadmills are manufactured by PCE Health and Fitness. LifeSpan is known for creating health equipment that combine comfort, safety and convenience to support your active, healthy lifestyle in the comfort of your home. Select products are also ideal for light commercial use, in facilities such as fire stations, apartment complexes, hotels and physical therapy offices.
Originally, LifeSpan treadmills were exclusively designed for users over 55 years old. Since then their treadmills have expanded to cover different fitness needs from the person looking for a light workout 2-3 times a week or the runner looking for more robust construction and a longer stride length.
Best Treadmill Reviews – Lifespan Product Lines:
LifeSpan has three lines: Compact Treadmills, Folding Treadmills and Light Commercial Treadmills.
Compact Treadmills (Folding)
Models: TR100, TR200i, TR2000
The TR100 and TR200i are ultra-compact models that fold to 11 inches thin, vertically or horizontally, to easily fit under a bed or hang inside a closet. These models come fully assembled so they’re ready to use within minutes. The 1.5 CHP motor and 48-inch long belt makes them ideal for light use 2-3 times a week. The TR200i also features 10 incline levels, a built-in USB port, USB device and free membership to the LifeSpan Fitness Club. When you step up to the TR2000 you’ll enjoy more robust construction highlighted by a 2.5 CHP motor, 2.5-inch tapered rollers, a longer 56-inch belt, 10 levels of incline and five levels of decline and the EZ-Drop™ folding system.
Models: TR800, TR1200i, TR3000i, TR4000i
If you’re ready for a more intense workout these folding treadmills gives walkers and runners of all ages the ability to find a treadmill with features that give them the power and variety they need. The TR1200i, TR3000i and TR4000i include a built-in USB port, USB device and free membership to the LifeSpan Fitness Club.
• The TR800 is the base model with handlebar controls, a cushioned deck, 12 levels of incline and a 1.75 CHP motor.
• The 1200i increases the motor power to 2.5 CHP provides 15 levels of incline and the Intelli-Step™ step counting program that automatically calculates the number of steps you take per session, making it easy for you to measure your progress.
• The TR3000i features a 2.75 CHP motor and introduces the patent-pending Intelli-Key™ smart lighting system that guides you step by step through the programming options.
• The TR4000i was rated the #1 treadmill by Health Magazine. It gives you the largest motor in this category at 3.25 CHP, a long 60-inch deck which will suit the strides of taller runners and an enhanced sound system.
Light Commercial Treadmills (Non-Folding)
Models: TR5000i, PRO3, PRO5
These treadmills have the enhanced performance and stability you expect from a non-folding treadmill including a 60-inch long belt that accommodates the longer strides of runners and taller users.
• The TR5000i steps into the light commercial category with a 3.0 CHP AC motor that provides tremendous torque at low speeds and is more responsive to speed adjustments than DC motors. The TR5000i, includes a built-in USB port, USB device and free membership to the LifeSpan Fitness Club.
• The PRO3 treadmill features the Dura-Max™ Drive System which includes a powerful 3.0 horsepower DC motor and 1,000 lbs. central mount incline motor.
• The PRO5 combines the best of both models, a 3HP AC motor and a 1,000 central-mount incline motor, with 3-inch rollers that work together to stand up to heavy use – as much as six hours a day. Features a 62-inch long running surface.
Best Treadmill Reviews – Lifespan Key Feature (Select Models):
USB Device & Free Membership to Lifespan Fitness Club
Select LifeSpan treadmills include a free USB device that automatically tracks and stores information such as heart rate and minutes along with personal information such as age, gender and weight that ensures accurate calorie calculations. You’ll also have a free one-year membership in the LifeSpan Fitness Club, a comprehensive online health management program, powered by the Interactive Health Partner, that lets you download the information from the USB to your personal computer to track and manage your fitness and health results.
Best Treadmill Reviews – Lifespan Pricing*:
LifeSpan treadmills cover a range of price points – one of the largest in the industry.
|$2,000-$3,000||TR4000i, TR5000i, PRO3|
*Web price listed on manufacturer’s web site.
Best Treadmill Reviews – Lifespan Warranty Protection
All LifeSpan treadmills offer a lifetime warranty on the frame and motor. The different warranties for parts is indicative of the variety of treadmills that LifeSpan offers.
|Lifetime Warranty on Frame/Motor||All models|
|5-Year Parts||PRO5, PRO3, TR5000i, TR2000, TR200i, TR100, TR4000i, TR3000i|
|2-year Labor||PRO5, PRO3|
|1-year Labor||TR5000i, TR2000, TR200i, TR100, TR4000i, TR3000i, TR1200, TR800|
Best Treadmill Reviews – Lifespan Conclusion
LifeSpan treadmills offer a variety of models that allow a variety of users to find exceptional value.
LifeSpan is committed to designing products to promote active living. To accomplish this, their products are easy to use with features that are designed to minimize the learning curve.
Many models deliver a one-year free membership in the LifeSpan fitness club. This is significant because the problem for many treadmill owners is finding the motivation to keep up with an exercise routine. With this system you can get instant feedback on your results so you’ll know exactly how close you are to reaching your goals.